Who better to guide you in building your family practice to its fullest potential
than Dr. Claudia Anrig, originator of the first Pediatric Seminars for Chiropractors?
Only Dr. Claudia can give you the DEPTH you need in these critical disciplines:
ACADEMIC, TECHNIQUE and CLINICAL!
For over 25 years Dr. Claudia Anrig has earned an unparalleled reputation for her
academic, technical and clinical approach to developing family wellness practices.
And now, with First Adjustment, you can benefit from the Family Practice model that
Dr. Claudia built from her vast experience in personally adjusting hundreds of patients
and their families every week.
You’ll get practical, hands-on tools and proven techniques from one of the
best teachers worldwide that will have you ready to put into practice on Monday
everything you’ve learned over one convenient weekend.
With First Adjustment, you’ll discover how to adapt your existing techniques
to produce an immediate response from families, in your numbers and in your development
as a doctor who is in healthy balance.
Each seminar delivers the deeper, more meaningful substance you need to confidently
run a true family practice, to see families in groups, to use new evaluation skills,
and to start a journey for each child and family with that very First Adjustment.
How using Science increases your confidence and ability to communicate the important
“why” children need chiropractic care for every stage of life.
A motivating segment of imperative information for today’s practice:
- Consultation and History Intake for a subluxation based practice
- Chiropractic spinal examination
- Importance of re-examinations
- Personal Injury care for the pregnant and child patient
- Moving to a cash program that gives you freedom to live your commitment
PROTOCOL CARE FOR THE PREGNANT AND CHILD PATIENT
Learn how to care for and apply common related issues:
- Adjusting Protocols using the Sympathetic and Parasympathetic System
- Nutritional recommendations to support patient needs
- Lifestyle recommendations to become the lifestyle resource every patient needs to
help make better choices
- Using positive results based to improve patient retention and increase referrals
PRE-CONCEPTION AND PRE/POSTNATAL CARE
Get the skills to develop your practice from within:
- Learn how to develop the wellness practice of the future by engaging women to start
early with healthier decisions
- Get important, motivating suggestions for keeping mothers healthy at every stage
of Pre-Natal and Post-Natal care
- Powerful insights into the advanced work developed by Dr. Anrig and endorsed by
Dr. Larry Webster, the Grandfather of Pediatric Chiropractic:
- The authentic work of Larry Webster as developed by him and, with his permission,
embraced only by two instructors during his lifetime
- Learn specific Chiropractic adjustments with the Breech, Facial/Brow and Transverse
- Understand how the sacral subluxation can contribute to In-Utero Constraint and
its devastating effects on the newborn
Learn to engage your community into your educational practice by developing your
alliances with like-minded professionals:
- Who is your right community tribe and how to reach them
- How to use education as the premise for every internal or external decision you
- Be provided with Monday start-up education
Day 2 is a unique opportunity to be one of 40 doctors to have a four-hour hands-on
workshop covering infant to young child adjusting. Roll up your sleeves, bring your
baby dolls and let’s get your hands practicing palpation and set-ups for your
Monday morning practice. Dr. Claudia can bring you more tools for your technique
TECHNIQUES WE WILL COVER
- How to perform a light examination using the distal end of your fingertips
- Specific contact and line of drive
- Specific upper cervical care – condyle and atlas
- Full spine care – utilizing a short-lever technique for improved clinical outcomes
REGISTRATION FEES AND OPTIONS
Dr. Claudia is keeping her promise that First Adjustment Seminars will be smaller
and intimately focused, so register now! Be true to yourself and get back to where
family practices really begin by Going Deeper with First Adjustment Seminars!
First Adjustment registration fees include 12 hours of CE Credit in surrounding
states. Please note, we do not submit for every state. A CE approved list is available
on our FAQ
Please note, we will not
be returning to this region until early 2018 or
later so Register Now!
Special pricing for hotel accommodations is available for those traveling to attend these seminars but space is limited so make your reservations today!
The Seattle event will be held at the Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport at 17338 International Blvd. in Seattle, Washington. They are offering a special rate for accommodations at this same hotel of just $99 per night plus applicable fees and taxes. Click here to register online and receive the First Adjustment special pricing, or call (844) 733-1389 and be sure to mention Dr. Claudia Anrig’s First Adjustment seminar to receive the special rate. You can also register online using code ADJ. Room reservations must be made before Tuesday, March 6th to receive the discounted rate. Discounted parking is available for overnight guests of the hotel. This hotel offers a complimentary shuttle to and from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
The Atlanta event is being held at the Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel at One Hartsfield Centre Parkway in Atlanta, Georgia. They are offering a special rate for accommodations at this same hotel of just $111 per night plus applicable fees and taxes. Call (800) 468-3571 or (404) 209-9999 to make your reservations and be sure to mention Dr. Claudia Anrig’s First Adjustment seminar to receive the special rate. Room reservations must be made before Thursday, April 26th to take advantage of this special offer. This hotel offers a complimentary shuttle to and from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
We look forward to seeing you there.
If you have any questions, or to register for First Adjustment by phone, call (559) 291-7800 during normal business hours.